What to expect when booking a Jet Ski with Crab Island Watersports
Going on vacations far away from home can be intimidating, especially as you decide through your itinerary for the trip. Navigating bookings, excursions, rentals, and adventures can bring unnecessary stress and confusion. Vacations should be fun and relaxing- not the other way around! At Crab Island Watersports, renting a jet ski is just as easy as it is fun! Getting out on the water is simple and can be accomplished in just a few easy steps!
- Choose your date, time, and duration.
- Visit www.crabislandwatersports.com or call (850)-243-2722 to reserve your jet ski adventure. Crab Island Watersports is open 7 days a week, from 9 AM to 6 PM, and rents jet skis every 30 minutes for your convenience. Rentals can be anywhere from 1-8 hours in length. The website is user-friendly and easy to navigate, and the call center employees are highly knowledgeable and helpful! The choice is yours on how to book.
- Sign your safety documents.
- Before getting on the jet skis and for your safety, you must complete a rental agreement and jet ski waiver. Don’t worry- these documents are painless and can be accomplished from your smartphone before arrival!
- Arrive 30 minutes prior to your reservation to ensure a seamless check-in process. If you were born on or after January 1st, 1988, bring a copy of your Photo ID and your NASBLA-approved boater’s license. If you do not have a boater’s license, don’t worry! You can take a FL temporary boating certificate online or take a paper copy at the check-in location! If you were born before January 1st, 1988, bring a copy of your Photo ID to the check-in location.
- Vest up/Safety Instructions
- The dockhands at Crab Island Watersports will fit you with the proper Personal Flotation Device (lifejacket) to ensure your safety while on the water! There will also be a safety orientation that touches on topics like how to operate the jet ski, where to go/where not to go, what to do in certain situations, suggestions around the local area, and more. You will have a chance to ask any questions before being sent off to make sure you are leaving confident and comfortable with the jet ski.
- Have Fun
- Jet Skis from Crab Island Watersports are safe, fun, and easy to book! After completing everything, you are sent off to explore and ride around. Whether you are the adrenaline junkie with a need for speed or want to sit back and soak it all in, a jet ski adventure is the perfect way to spend your day on Okaloosa Island!